Examining complex operational tasks and issues as part of a single over-arching business solution is how I understand my function as a management consultant.
I offer consulting and implementation projects with individual focus, for example
- Budget planning and target-performance comparison
- Variance analysis and use of a range of trouble shooting techniques
- Solution of client-specific business problems
- Implementation of project management and project controlling
Optimization of Business Processes
- Identification of intrinsically valuable business processes
- Detection and elimination of error sources, time wasters, duplication of work, security holes etc.
- Revision, streamlining or compilation of Company Guidelines such as Car, Travel, Investment or other Guidelines
- Preparation and compilation of a lean QM documentation
- Implementation of single QM components such as error analysis, inspection equipment monitoring, purchasing etc.
- Conducting of QM-Audits
- Implementation of personnel selection and review systems
- Coaching of managers concerning job and appraisal interviews, conflict solution, motivation techniques etc.
- Investigation of irregularities and disclosure of fraud cases
- Implementation of secure processes (Second Partner Review etc.)